Those eligible for a free NHS influenza vaccination in the surgery during the 2021 – 2022 season are:
- all children aged 2 and 3 years (school age children will receive their vaccine in the school vaccination programme)
- those aged 6 months to under 50 years in clinical risk groups (school age children will receive their vaccine in the school vaccination programme)
- pregnant women
- those aged 50 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff* employed by:
- a registered residential care or nursing home
- registered domiciliary care provider
- a voluntary managed hospice provider
- Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
* we may ask you to provide proof of employment
For eligible patients unable to book by the NHS app or online services please telephone reception on 02392 263 138 between 12:30pm – 6.30pm to arrange for your vaccination. We will be monitoring the appointments regularly and adding further clinics as required.