Those eligible for a free NHS influenza vaccination in the surgery during the 2023/24 season are:
- all children aged 2 and 3 years (school age children will receive their vaccine in the school vaccination programme)
- those aged 6 months to under 50 years in clinical risk groups (school age children will receive their vaccine in the school vaccination programme)
- pregnant women
- those aged 18 – 64 years at risk
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff* employed by:
- a registered residential care or nursing home
- registered domiciliary care provider
- a voluntary managed hospice provider
- Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
* we may ask you to provide proof of employment
For eligible patients please book by the NHS app or online services or by the link texted to you which you will receive from the surgery in due course. Please do not call the practice. For patients that are UNABLE to book using the above services or do not receive the link texted to them, then call the practice between 12.30pm – 6.30pm to book an appointment.