Oaks Healthcare

023 9226 3138

Get an isolation note

Use this service if you have been told to self-isolate because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer.
This service is only for people who:

  • have symptoms of coronavirus
  • live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus

If you have symptoms of coronavirus, the first thing you need to do is get health advice. If you have not already done this, use the 111 online coronavirus service (England), NHS inform (Scotland), NHS Direct Wales or Public Health Agency (Northern Ireland).