Patient Access online services enables you to do the following:
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Book and cancel appointments
- View parts of your medical record (Cowplain Family Practice patients only – see below for more information)
How to Register
If you have not registered for the service and obtained a username and password, please download the sign up form. You will need to submit your filled out form to reception and present two forms of identification (one being photographic) so that the receptionist can generate you a username and password
If you have obtained a username and password, you are ready to use the service.
Just a few points to note before you use the service:
- You will not be able to request medication in advance of seven days before it is due.
- Only your repeat medication will show on the screen. If you are requesting medication other than that on repeat, you will need to free text this by using the notes dialogue box on the screen.
- Please note, that we will not reply to any messages that you send using the notes dialogue box on the screen.
- You cannot request oral contraceptive or hormone therapy replacement medication online
- You can only book an appointment to see your own GP during one of their early morning clinic appointment slots.
If you have any queries which cannot be solved by using the online support, please contact the surgery.