Patient Access online services enables you to do the following:
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Book and cancel appointments
- View parts of your medical record
How to Register
If you have not registered for the service, you will need to visit the surgery with two forms of identification (one being photographic and proof of address) so that the receptionist can generate you a username and password, which will then enable you to register.
Once you have obtained a username and password, you are ready to use the service.
Just a few points to note before you use the service:
- You will not be able to request medication in advance of seven days before it is due.
- Only your repeat medication will show on the screen. If you are requesting medication other than that on repeat, you will need to free text this by using the notes dialogue box on the screen.
- Please note, that we will not reply to any messages that you send using the notes dialogue box on the screen.
- You cannot request oral contraceptive or hormone therapy replacement medication online
- You can book an appointment to see your own GP during one of their early morning clinic appointment slots or for the afternoon surgery appointments.
If you have any queries which cannot be solved by using the online support, please contact the surgery.
E – CONSULT- This is now available for all patients of Oaks Healthcare
Access from your GP online without having to wait for an appointment. You are now able to consult online
with our own GPs with a response no later than the end of the next working day.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN AGE 16 AND UNDER.